American Iron & Metal is a private family-owned, Canadian based company founded in 1936 in Montreal, Quebec. Recognized as one of North America’s most sophisticated metal recyclers, AIM has evolved into a multifaceted company with a global footprint. With a rapid global expansion in the last two decades, AIM now operates over 90 locations worldwide and has more than 4000 workers.
AIM promotes a safe, and dynamic work environment that provides world-class training programs, career advancement plans while maintaining the highest safety standards. If you are looking for career development and an opportunity to work for a company that promotes growth, then AIM might be for you!
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
AIM’s Account Management team engages our corporate customers to ensure efficient operations and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging management teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals in Mexico. It works with the rest of the AIM organization to uncover new ways to continue to make AIM a leader in the metal recycling industry.
What You’ll Do
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of AIM services to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant documentation, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches and sites visits in person
- Collaborate closely with sales team to support new customers, renewals, and daily operations of accounts in Mexico
- Marshall resources across the AIM organization as needed to support customers’ needs and ensure that their continuous improvement plans are implemented and maintained.
What we’re looking for:
- Results-driven mentality, with a propensity for speed and action
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to drive engagement, efficiency, and contract renewals
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high-energy
- University Degree is preferred
- Sales, marketing and/or operations focus is an asset
- 1+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role is preferred
- Must be Bilingual Spanish-English
What We Offer
- Permanent, full-time position
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- The opportunity to work with well-maintained equipment
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.