Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Under general supervision of the Administration Manager, performs the administrative functions for their assigned Program. Responsibilities include activities such as generating and distributing reports, maintaining business information, drafting correspondence, and processing co-pay requests.
- Performs general administrative tasks such as handling the mail, typing, filing.
- Responsible for processing copayment requests for patients, pharmacies and/or physicians for programs offering copay assistance or concierge payments.
- Liaise with Program managers to ensure copayment KPIs are met.
- Liaise with ISI Accounting to ensure proper payment timeframes and accurate payments.
- Liaise with 3rd party payment administrator to ensure accurate electronic payment processing.
- Establishes and maintains office files, makes appointments and arranges meeting rooms as required.
- Compiles information from various sources and utilizes the information for uses such as generating reports.
- Audits and maintains various reports specific to his/her business location by checking for errors, inconsistencies or discrepancies; makes corrections and notifies appropriate personnel of any modifications.
- Ensures that department schedules and calendars are kept updated.
- Updates and maintains pertinent business information via computer or department files.
- Assists with a variety of scheduled and unscheduled projects occurring in the department at any given time.
- Drafts and types correspondence and/or presentations to be sent to internal and external contacts.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects for many departments within a business segment or across multiple business segments.
- Interacts frequently with inter-departmental associates and management for the purpose of resolving workload issues.
- Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates and management.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two-year Associate’s Degree Program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years directly related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to represent a positive and professional image
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong business and financial acumen
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Flexible & remote working options
- Employer RRSP-matching
- Online peer-to-peer recognition program
- Corporate discounts with multiple establishments, including fitness centers
- Health & Wellness program with onsite yoga and massage therapy
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Innomar Strategies, a part of AmerisourceBergen, is Canada’s leading patient support provider for specialty pharmaceuticals. Through our Integrated Service Model, we deliver customized solutions to improve product access, increase supply chain efficiency, and enhance patient care. Innomar is the trusted expert in specialty pharmaceuticals with an unwavering commitment to patients.