Full- Time Contract Care Coordinator
Location: Calgary, AB (Open to Remote as well)
Contract: 3 months (with potential to transition to full time role)
Freddie is a health tech start-up that connects patients with physicians free of charge, through telemedicine. Freddie has built a direct-to-consumer telemedicine offering to enable this community to access HIV prevention medication that reduces the risk of acquiring HIV by 99%, just virtually. Our mission is an ambitious one: halving the spread of new HIV infections in Canada. HIV is on the rise in Canada, and over 50% of new HIV cases are in the LGBTQ2S+ community. Freddie was launched and is operated by PurposeMed Inc., a Calgary-based virtual care company.
We are looking for a Bilingual Care Coordinator to provide exceptional and personalized support to our patients through phone, email and SMS, to help us ensure that our patients have an incredible experience with Freddie. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Care Coordinator will serve as the first point of contact for our patients and will continue to guide them through their Freddie journey, ensuring maximum satisfaction. Overall, you will have large responsibilities from day one, have a real meaningful impact on our users and Freddie as a company. In return, your work will impact the way the world experiences healthcare.
Roles and Responsibilities: As our Bilingual Care Coordinator you will be responsible for:
– Answering questions and proactively reaching out to patients via chat, phone, email and SMS.
– Learning the Freddie process of questionnaires, virtual appointments, and labs while communicating with patients in an empathetic way.
– Managing patients, by helping them understand the benefits of Freddie and guide them on how to get started with our program.
– Placing calls to our newest patients, welcoming them to the Freddie family and helping their onboarding process in order for them to get the most from Freddie.
– Take feedback from Freddie patients and incorporate it into how we do things so we can continually improve.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 1-2 years experience in Customer Success or a similar function, preferably for a consumer-focused technology company
– Passion for Freddie’s mission and the patients Freddie serves
– Bilingual in English and French
Our culture is central to our success. We are driven to sustain our phenomenal growth, and this means we are always working closely and collaboratively to turn our ideas into reality. It is this sense of pace, innovating and improving pretty much everything we do, which makes Freddie so exciting and unique.