Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly
OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Bilingual Client Service Coordinator. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This long term contract is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What you get to do every single day:
• Service existing/assigned clients based on Company standards and maintain membership renewals ( process new billings , renewal adjustments,etc)
• Recognize problems- establish facts and develop valid recommendations.
• Prioritize work and manage time effectively.
• Possess excellent “people” skills, including ability to communicate (both verbal and written) with markets and clients effectively.
• Ensure all procedures, internal client files and correspondence is in compliance with company standards
– Must be Bilingual: English and French
– Strong customer service and office administrative skills
– 2+ years’ experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
– Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
– Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
– Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
– success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
An ambitious self-starter is currently wanted by a growing, dynamic company. if you thrive in a creative environment, then this opportunity may be ideal for you. This position will be filled by the end of the week so contact us immediately!
OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.