We are seeking individuals who are looking to join a fast-paced call center environment with a fun team that includes incentives, recognition, and lots of growth opportunities. Does that interest you? If so, Distributel is the place for you! We are actively looking for new hires that can work from home. Still interested?
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Inbound Sales Associate is responsible for effectively selling Primus voice and data solutions to potential residential customers. This position handles inbound sales calls from customers and provides accurate information about Primus’ products and services with the focus being on generating new sales. This position operates on a rotational shift basis between the hours of 9:30 am to 9:00 pm ADT, Monday to Friday as well as 10 am to 6 pm ADT on Saturday.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Answer incoming sales inquiries to potential residential customers
- Efficient assessment of customer’s needs within Primus’ wide range of products and services
- Maximize each sale opportunity by upselling additional products and product add-ons to increase potential revenue
- Increase revenue generation by maintaining and exceeding the closing sale percentage benchmark and effectively selling Primus products & services to residential prospects & customers.
- Provide first-call resolution to customers by providing detailed and accurate information regarding Primus’ products, services, payment options, etc.
- Update the order tracking database and complete all order entry during a conversation with callers, ensuring that new customer information is recorded accurately
- Make outbound calls to customers for the purpose of qualifying customers and selling products
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE
- Bilingual in English and French is required
- High School Diploma required
- Experience dealing with the public in a customer service or sales capacity is required
- Excellent phone etiquette and keyboarding skills
- Ability to meet prospect’s needs and close sales
- Ability to sell, persuade and negotiate
- Ability to communicate products in a clear and understandable manner
What We Have To Offer…
a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team that’s vigilantly working together in reshaping the telecommunications landscape;
- Working from home
- Insurance benefits (Medical, dental, life insurance, travel insurance, long term disability coverage, employee health spending account)
- Monthly performance-based incentives and rewards
- Online paid training
- Discounted Distributel products and services
- Generous paid vacation and personal time
- A great work environment with organized social events
- Growth & development
- Business-casual working environment
- And much more……
Distributel connects Canadians to the people, passion, and priorities that matter. Join us in our mission to provide a true alternative to Canadian consumers!
Diversity and inclusion are important at Distributel. We appreciate the uniqueness of all individuals and believe that our differences are what make us stronger. Distributel is committed to providing a work workplace that ensures equal opportunities, development, and advancement for all current and future employees.
We are accepting applications and conducting telephone/video interviews. To ensure the safety of our staff we are following all Public Health Safety requirements. Social Distancing is mandatory
Powered by JazzHR