We are currently looking for a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative to join our inside sales onboarding team.
Simply Voting Inc., based in Montreal, Quebec, is a specialized provider of secure, hosted online elections. We are an agile team and our company success is powered by technology but driven by people. We take pride in the fact that our customers rave about our voting system and the excellent support that we provide in helping them achieve their democratic goals. Being a lean team allows everyone to contribute and impact the company, and our professional but casual work environment fosters a friendly and laid-back atmosphere. Our company is financially stable, continuously growing, and we’re looking for the right individual to add to our innovative and diverse team.
Our customers include Elections PEI, the New Democratic Party of Canada, and the University of Toronto, among many other customers in various industries and sectors all over the world.
About the role:
This position is optionally an 85% ‘work from home’ opportunity and offers the following benefits:
- An excellent work/life balance
- Less time commuting
- Life, health and dental plan
- Annual company-wide bonus
- Free snacks and coffee
- Competitive vacation offering
- Competitive salary ($35,000 to $50,000 range)
This position is the perfect opportunity for someone who is sociable and interested in sales, but with the comfort of managing warm leads from prospective customers who are already interested and are seeking more information and support. You will help prospective customers understand how Simply Voting solves their problems and make prospective customers feel that they are in good hands. You will be given proper training to understand the industry, the general sales cycle and relationship management, and how our voting system works. You will also collaborate with operations staff, technical staff and upper management on particular opportunities.
- A home office with high speed internet (if working from home is desired)
- Self-motivated and disciplined to work productively from your home office (if desired)
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and in writing
- Personable and friendly disposition
- Adaptable, a team player, a positive attitude, and tremendous work ethic
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent time management
- A high level of computer literacy (e.g. understanding of concepts such as IP address)
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Creative and passionate about growing with a fantastic company
- A university degree
- Fluency in French
- Develop and maintain an understanding of online voting and the capabilities of our voting system
- Provide timely and personable service to prospective customers by phone and email
- Analyze election requirements and write proposals for prospective customers
- Conduct regular follow-ups to learn where prospective customers are in their decision making and assist with this process
- Conduct remote demonstrations for prospective customers
- Manage and use a Customer Relationship Database (CRM)
- Take an active role in providing feedback to Supervisor regarding departmental procedures and policies
- Travel and provide in-person presentations (very infrequently)
Ready to start loving to come to work? Eager to be proud of the work your company does? Want to be surrounded by supportive and encouraging professionals? We are excited to meet you!