About CST SPARK:
CST Spark is the digital RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan) channel for the Canadian Scholarship Trust Foundation, a 60-year-old pioneer in the education investment savings space.
CST Spark enables Canadians to save for their children’s education on their own terms. We have revolutionized the education investment savings space with a simple, modern RESP that combines top investment expertise with the latest technology. CST Spark’s team of trailblazers are quickly changing the way Canadians invest in RESPs.
As a Direct Dealing Representative, (Investment Sales Representative) you will provide a world class investment sales experience with Canadians seeking innovative RESP solutions.
What you will do:
- Provide prompt, effective and courteous service to prospects and customers with respect to grants, financial transaction, payment arrangements and account changes
- Collaborate closely with team members in lead generation and follow up activity with ongoing goals of building the CST Spark brand, distribution and increasing sales
- Understand and apply all responsibilities and activities in accordance with ‘’Know Your Clients”, and “Know Your Product” guidelines to respond quickly and effectively to customer needs
- Provide relevant information, complete all client financial and non-financial transactions, and deliver error-free support at first point of contact
- Be proactive in uncovering opportunities to match customer needs to enhance sales opportunities
What you bring:
- Outbound Sales experience is required
- Bilingual in French is required
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Expertise in relationship building by offering solid financial recommendations
- Strong knowledge of personal finance, especially RESPs
- Currently registered to sell mutual funds in Canada
- High comfort level with technology (CRM, VPN, MS Office, Google G-Suite, VOIP)
- Proven competency in sales conversion and customer growth strategy
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Company paid benefits that start on your first day
- Group Pension Plan with company contribution matching
- Great vacation package, plus lots of additional paid days off
- Education reimbursement program to support continuous learning
- Work from home or take advantage of the perks onsite: free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and snacks; onsite childcare and gym
- Wellness Program, Employee and Family Assistance Program, Employee Recognition Programs and much more!
CST is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and accessible environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CST sincerely thanks all applicants for their expressed interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted. Thank you for your interest in a career with CST.