Compensation: $65000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Are you quick and efficient in your work? Do you aspire to become part of a reputable company? If so, Robert Half Finance may have the position for you. As a Bilingual Project Finance Officer, you will be tasked with financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets, and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidate must possess top-notch analytical skills. Beyond solid compensation, this full-time role comes with excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow.
Major Responsibilities as a Bilingual Project Finance Officer;
– Coordinating compliance processes and procedures across organizational and functional boundaries
– Researching regulatory requirements, assisting in the development of internal policies and procedures to support the compliance department, and preparing various reports and other compliance documentation
– Assisting in providing guidance to senior management regarding compliance regulatory policies, practices and internal controls
– Ensuring critical business processes are well understood and documented with appropriate Sarbanes-Oxley controls in place
– Liaising with internal and external auditors regarding all aspects of corporate compliance issues
– Maintaining strong working relationships across the organization and demonstrating the ability to establish cooperation
– Must be Bilingual in French and English
– Must possess knowledge of the rules, regulations, and statutes regarding the issues of compliance
– Must possess or be eligible to obtain Reliability Security Clearance
– Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
– Strong familiarity with corporate compliance policies and processes
– Able to communicate effectively with the chief executive officer, board members, and other senior managers and should have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities are also required
– 2-4 years of experience in compliance, auditing or risk management
– Post Secondary education in finance or accounting is required
If you would like more information or to apply for this role, get your career in the right direction and play a vital role where effort is rewarded! Send your resume to us today at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]; Attn; Tracy, Stuart and/or Julian.or reach out to us at (613)236-4253. We look forward to speaking with you about this fulfilling role!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.