Our client is a New York City based based Entertainment Industry leader with a strong technology team based in Montreal. They are currently recruiting for a permanent full-time Front-end Developer who will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
You ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Experience with Version Control Systems
- In depth understanding of RESTful services/APIs and asynchronous programming
- Experience with JS Frontend unit/integration testing
- Experience with state management library (Redux, Vue)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience working with Docker and AWS
- Bilingual in English and French
Powered by JazzHR