Qualified Leads Provided | Paid Fees/Dues | Health Benefits | Paid Vacation
Purplebricks is committed to the safety of our employees and all candidates. Due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, all interviews with selected candidates will be conducted virtually.
Who are we?
Purplebricks is a full-service real estate brokerage operating in Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba.
We’re powered by the Desjardins Group, the leading cooperative financial institution in Canada whose investment program grows and supports Canadian businesses while delivering value-added services in industries closely tied to the real estate sector.
Through our honest approach and commitment to innovation, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry. Each day, we make a positive impact on people’s lives we proudly help Canadian home sellers save thousands of dollars in commission and give home buyers thousands in cash back, in addition to delivering exceptional real estate experiences.
Spend Your Time Wisely
Your time is valuable! Success as a REALTOR® means staying committed to your clients and focusing on their needs. Avoid losing time and money searching for clients! Not all leads are created equal, and we provide you with quality leads to serious buyers. Better leads means a higher conversion rate!
We work with thousands of clients every year and are experiencing double-digit growth in cities across the country. By taking away distractions and background noise, you get to work with great people, feel good about what you do, and get rewarded based on your achievements.
What We Need From You
- A passion for working with home buyers
- A valid Real Estate license (or ability to renew)
- A year or more of experience as a REALTOR® working with buyers
- A flexible work schedule
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable car
- Full verbal fluency in both English and French
- Professional written proficiency in English; written proficiency in French is a strong asset
What we provide
- Potential Earnings $80,000 – $200,000+
- Advanced technology and tools.
- Paid vacations so you can recharge.
- Health & wellness benefits because your health is important to us.
- Access to 24/7 Virtual Healthcare providers.
- Branded vehicle program.
- Paid professional fees and dues.
- Rewarding career opportunities for advancement with performance incentives.
- Training, coaching, and professional development opportunities because we set you up for success!
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals.
Purplebricks is committed to providing accessible employment practices and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our employees are our greatest asset and each employee’s cultural differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities are what build our company culture and success. If you require accommodation due to disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866-336-9637, ext. 7154.