Qualified Leads Provided | Paid Fees/Dues | Health Benefits | Paid Vacation
Purplebricks is committed to the safety of our employees and all candidates. Due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, all interviews with selected candidates will be conducted virtually.
Who are we?
Purplebricks is a full-service real estate brokerage operating in Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba.
We’re powered by the Desjardins Group, the leading cooperative financial institution in Canada whose investment program grows and supports Canadian businesses while delivering value-added services in industries closely tied to the real estate sector.
Through our honest approach and commitment to innovation, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry. Each day, we make a positive impact on people’s lives we proudly help Canadian home sellers save thousands of dollars in commission and give home buyers thousands in cash back, in addition to delivering exceptional real estate experiences.
Licensed REALTOR®, Offer and Negotiation
In this position, you’ll focus exclusively on supporting clients who have listed their home with our brokerage by representing them when they receive an offer. Working in our clients’ bests interests, you act as their negotiation expert, providing them with exceptional professional support from offer until close.
What you will do
- Represent our sellers in the offer and negotiation process
- Receive and present offers to our clients
- Advise sellers when evaluating and responding to offers
- Negotiate with buyers and buyers’ agents on our sellers’ behalf
- Guide sellers through the offer and condition-removal phase of the transaction
- Track the status of conditional offers and follow up on condition fulfillment
- Manage multiple priorities while working in an especially fast-paced environment
- A salesperson, associate, or broker license under relevant provincial legislation is required
- At least three years’ experience working with buyers and/or sellers
- A detailed understanding of paperwork pertaining to the purchase and sale of residential properties
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong client focus and customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A flexible work schedule
What we provide
- Potential Earnings $80,000 – $150,000+
- Advanced technology and tools
- Paid vacations, so you can recharge
- Health & wellness benefits because your health is important to us.
- Access to 24/7 Virtual Healthcare providers.
- Branded vehicle program
- Paid professional fees and dues
- Rewarding career opportunities for advancement with performance incentives
- Training, coaching, and professional development opportunities, because we set you up for success!
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals
Purplebricks is committed to providing accessible employment practices and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our employees are our greatest asset and each employee’s cultural differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities are what build our company culture and success. If you require accommodation due to disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866-336-9637, ext. 7154.