More than just a job, Toromont Cat will give you a secure career in an industry-leading organization that you will be proud of – a winning team that will help you grow and succeed. At Toromont Cat, you will experience a culture of belonging, opportunities for career enrichment, a professional team and attractive total rewards that give employees a sense of pride and accomplishment in working for one of Canada’s top employers.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Bilingual Recruiter to join our team. The work location is flexible. Could be be based in Concord, ON / Pointe-Claire QC
The Bilingual Recruiter is a key position who enjoys taking a hands-on approach to the business in support of creatively building bridges and connections for top talent into Toromont. Our Billingual Recruiter will leverage their depth of experience, ideally with a strong knowledge in an industrial setting, to source, engage and recommend top talent to effectively drive Toromont’s business goals and ensure our organization maintains a competitive advantage with talent in the markets we serve.
· Promotes and participates in workplace safety, healthy behaviors, and Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives.
· Effectively and creatively leads initiatives to source, identify and bring forward top talent into key positions within the organization across Eastern Canada.
· Efficiently leverages traditional and contemporary methods to identify candidates with a strong fit into our business including skilled trades and other professionals
· Understands key recruiting performance indicators and commits to achieving them; works collaboratively with the Recruitment Team to achieve departmental goals
· Effectively in using Applicant Tracking Tools for data driven decisions on prioritizing searches and ROI for investments on marketing, 3rd party headhunters, etc.
· Builds, grows, and maintains active communication and marketing with talent networks that are aligned to Toromont’s business needs
· Effectively and efficiently handles the administration related to corporate recruiting and in support of KPI measurement.
· Pro-actively contributes to the ongoing improvement of our recruitment processes
· Bilingual French/English; Post-Secondary Education ideally with a program in HR or Social Sciences
· 5 years of successful Recruiting experience in a high volume, customer-focused business and recruitment team
· Demonstrated understanding of industrial business setting with a large skilled trades demographic
· Ability to successfully deliver on full-cycle recruitment including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, making recommendations, and meeting related KPI’s.
· Customer-focused with a bias for action and sense of urgency; proven time-management skills with the ability to shift and manage competing priorities fast-paced environment
· A highly motivated team player with positive energy and strong business acumen
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain relationships at all levels across an organization
· Effective skills with ATS systems to effectively manage a recruiting file from start to finish in an effective and timely manner.
· Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs; for example participate in career events, campus initiatives, etc.
Here is what we can offer
Competitive compensation and premiums
Disability Coverage – Short and Long Term
Global Medical Assistance
Great People, Great Place
Life, and AD&D Insurance
Pension Plan with Company Match
Health and Wellness Program
Stock Purchase Plan with Company Contribution
Employee Assistance Program
Group Home and Auto Insurance
Group Medical and Dental Benefits
Established in 1993, Toromont Cat is a division of Toromont Industries (TSX: TIH), a publically traded, diversified growth company incorporated in 1963. We are focused on offering our customers solutions aimed at making their business more successful. With over 300 machine models and specialized attachments in our Cat equipment product line, a host of allied equipment and technology partners, and varied service and rental options, regardless of your needs or the job at hand, we strive to be your first choice. At Toromont Cat, safety is a top priority. We strive to achieve an environment free of injury and accidents for employees and customers, driven by continuous and successful risk management, and sustained by our values and our actions
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our selection process, please contact Sunitha Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org