- Manage strategic client relationships.
- Expand (cross-sell/up-sell) and retain revenue streams with existing clients.
- Development and execution of strategic sales plans by utilizing direct marketing strategies, account penetration, sales process management and marketing support materials.
- Effectively utilizing company’s team of product and industry experts to advance the sales effort.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends, competitive technology/solutions and potential new product and service opportunities for the company.
- Working closely with the senior-level management of company and clients.
- Minimum 5 years of Account Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude that is focused on success.
- Excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work with internal teams to deliver client solutions.
- Working knowledge of financial services/asset management, RIA and insurance investment markets.
- Demonstrated success managing clients and/or prospect relationships in the above markets.
- Experience with a technology or service provider in the financial services industry strongly preferred.
- Strength in building strong relationships with C level executives and their teams.
- Experience selling OMS/EMS systems, accounting platforms, data vendors and related products
- Experience in securities and/or loan accounting or operations.
- French fluency is an asset
Our client is one of the leading organizations in the financial services software space. To fuel its growth further, it’s looking for a Bilingual Strategic Account Manager based out of its office in Mississauga, Canada.
In addition to a competitive package, you will be defining the growth trajectory for the brand