Our busy client in Calgary is currently seeking a French Bilingual Recruiter to join their hard-working team for a temporary opportunity.
As the French Bilingual Recruiter your day to day responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
* Review resumes
* Pre-screen applicants, sort, and forward to the hiring manager
* Handle the onboarding processes
* Conduct pre-screen telephone interviews and set-up interviews as requested
* Other adhoc duties as required
Become an integral part of the team as a French Bilingual Recruiter with our client in Calgary. The successful French Bilingual Recruiter will possess the following:
* Previous experience in related field
* Able to speak and write French fluently
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outgoing team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Eagerness to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
* Available to start immediately
To be considered for this temporary opportunity, click the “Apply Now!” link, or submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. For assistance with applying, please call OfficeTeam at 403-263-7266. Please reference 05000-9502393506 in all correspondence regarding this opportunity.
OfficeTeam would like to thank all applicants for their expressed interest however, only those candidates identified for interview will be contacted.
OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.