Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
We are World Courier, an AmerisourceBergen Company; World Courier is a provider of premium logistics services and the leading global specialty supplier of transportation, storage and distribution services for multinational biopharmaceutical clinical trials. With more than 2,500 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Reporting to Station Operations Manager, the Logistics Specialist is instrumental in planning and executing logistics solutions for highly sensitive products worldwide, 24 hours a day.
Due to the delicate nature of our shipments, each one requires a tailor made solution, planned in partnership with our clients.
- Day to day management of logistics functions
- Organize transportation activities
- Execute logistic plans to move the customers products and provide packaging solutions
- Plan, co-ordinate and track transportation and movement of our customers shipments
- Provide and maintain good customer service and solve problems
- Comply with laws, regulations and quality standards
- Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange pick-ups
- Ensure the integrity of the import/export documentation
- Proactive communication with clients with the necessary shipment updates
- Other duties as required by management as needed
- Customer care experience, preferably a minimum of 2 years
- Experience in logistics, preferably a minimum of 1 year
- Creative problem solving
- Flexibility to work multiple shifts
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to contribute individually to greater goals
- Strong organizational skills
- Quality management skills
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced environment
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 12 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.