Groupe Denux is looking to hire a French-English bilingual individual to join our team for the role of a Property Manager for a portfolio of commercial properties and rental apartment buildings in Victoria BC.
Groupe Denux is a 2nd generation family business with operations in 3 Canadian provinces and overseas in France. We are always growing so there are always new challenges and opportunities.
Position of Property Manager is a full-time permanent position based out of our Victoria office.
– Bilingual French and English.
– Prior rental property management experience an asset but not required.
– No real estate licensing is required
– To be inquisitive, analytical, self starting, a problem solver with attention to details.
– Familiar with Excel, Word and with understanding of accounting concepts.
– A vehicle and ability to inspect properties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Supervision of rental apartment building including supervision of on-site staff, property marketing, property inspections and establishing budgets.
– Supervision and oversight of various retail properties, including leasing, commercial lease negotiations, establishing budgets, property inspections, construction project supervision and management.
Closing date: May 20th, 2019.
We offer a competitive salary with employer pension contribution.
To apply, please e-mail your resume with cover letter or fax to 250-920-5437
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an in-person interview.