Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
Employment type: Undefined term
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter (May be remote Between Burlington and Montreal)
REPORTS TO: Recruiting Manager (US Corporate Office)
- Lead recruiting efforts respective to your aligned business areas.
- Sources talent and maintain an active presence in the development of a strong candidate pipeline.
- Maintain pipelines for twelve or more positons on a daily basis
- Identify unique and non-traditional sourcing avenues for finding candidates.
- Develop leading-edge methods to attract strategic and diverse talent.
- Build and maintain talent network of potential candidates through proactive marketing and on-going relationship management.
- Interact with internal and external recruiting teams to fill niche skilled positions.
- Responsible for diversity goals and meeting diversity hiring initiatives.
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences resulting in high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Participate in and lead special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessments, interviewing techniques, internal transitioning plans, software upgrades and marketing activities.
- Represent company at recruiting events, career fairs, expos etc.
- Tracking and managing recruiting reports, participate in meetings, present ideas and strategies.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Experience or education in recruiting, including sourcing and full life cycle recruitment.
- Experience in US and Canada georghraphy and legalities a must.
- Bilingual English/French Canadian – Including reading and writing.
- Experience utilizing a variety of sourcing media and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Strong relationship building with upper management within multiple departments.
- Experience working within an Applicant Tracking System and updating status in real time.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, with competency in grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated initiative (self-motivated/self-starter)
- Detail orientated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree preferred however, prior equivalent recruiting experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Occasional travel required, possibly overnight and international. Must have a take charge attitude, be decisive and possess a high level of responsibility. Must be comfortable in a fast pace, growth-oriented environment.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .